1. Which king died from eating too many lampreys?
2. Which Roman emperor saved a slave from being thrown to the lampreys?
3. What’s the green stuff in the yolk of hard-boiled eggs, and how do you stop it appearing?
4. Where can one see Arnold Schwartzeneggar’s handprints (not just footprints) on public display?
5. What problem does the Scarecrow face when he gets his brain?
6. There’s a science fiction story I read once where a mad scientist operated on crocodiles to repair the imperfect septum in their heart and make it four-chambered. The crocs became frisky, agile, and started putting on weight. What happened to them ultimately?
7. What’s the major scientific flaw in this story?
8. How many Philistines did Samson slay with the jawbone of an ass?
9. Why an ass?
10. When did people stop calling the stuff in your head ‘your brains’ and start calling it ‘your brain’, and why?
11. Do people really eat live monkey brains?
12. Which bit of the cow’s stomach tastes nicest?
13. How can you tell that skeleton on the banner belonged to a bird, and was it a bird that could kick you to death?